REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
1. Members shall be 18 years of age or older, any race, creed etc.
2. All FVML members must be members of at least one of the following organizations, Wisconsin Muzzle Loading Association (WMLA), National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association (NMLRA), or National Rifle Association (NRA).
3. All applicants shall be recommended by a member in good standing or if unknown the President will appoint a regular member to act as a sponsor.
4. All applicants must appear in person at a regularly scheduled monthly meeting to apply.
5. Upon filing an application with the club Secretary, and payment of one year's dues, the applicant will be classified as an "associate member" for one year. Applicant will have all rights of a regular member except for voting, hunting, and holding office. After completing one year, a vote will be taken to decide acceptance or rejection for regular membership.
6. A spouse is able to join under the family membership plan by paying the fee, and has all rights of regular member.
These are the basic requirements, but click on the By-Laws button below to view Article III - Requirements for Membership, page #3. It is the hope of FVML that all applicants will become active members of the club, taking part in many of the social activities, shoots, as well as work days. Any questions concerning membership may be directed to the club secretary on the contacts page.